SRC and SRCTec Supplier Requirements
SRC and SRCTec have established, documented, implemented and registered a quality management system that continually improves upon itself in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. SRC and SRCTec do business with suppliers who are able to provide parts, materials, processes and services to our specifications consistently, at a competitive price, and in accordance with the defined delivery schedule. We provide our suppliers with feedback scorecards on product quality and on-time delivery.
This page is intended to build supplier's understanding of SRC's and SRCTec's requirements to promote a strong and informed supply chain that supports our companies' efforts to help keep America safe and strong.
- Corrective Action Guidelines
- First Article Inspection (FAI) Checklist
- First Article Inspection (FAI) Form 1
- First Article Inspection (FAI) Form 2
- First Article Inspection (FAI) Form 3
- Product Alert
- Return Action Log (RAL)
- Shipping Documentation Checklist
- SRC Supplier Quality Clauses
- Supplier Change Request (SCR)
- Supply Chain Manual
- Waiver Deviation Request