The VantagePoint system is a self-contained unit that can be easily transported via road, rail, ship or air and made operational in a matter of hours. A rugged and flexible design helps it withstand severe weather conditions and allows for emplacement on challenging terrain.
At its core, the VantagePoint system delivers complete 360 degree, short and long range ground and air surveillance, and communicates remotely with command and control systems via satellite. It can detect and track people, vehicles, and low and slow aircraft, such as UAS and ultralights. It also provides target identification through camera and IFF interrogation. Best of all, it supports multiple missions, made possible by its flexible and modular design that allows you to add or remove components.
- 360 degree, short and long range, multi-sensor surveillance
- Identification friend or foe (IFF) interrogation
- Visual identification and tracking
- All-in-one, standalone design
- Packs into a single container for easy transport
- Various sensor elevation options for performance optimization
- Remote operation using satellite communications
- Communicates with command and control systems
- Integrated design allows for multi-mission capabilities
- Subsystems can be upgraded or interchanged
- Self contained system makes it easy to transport, set-up and take down
- Rugged design enables a variety of emplacement options even in severe weather conditions