SRCTec works with our commercial and government customers’ designs to deliver a final product that continually meets or exceeds expectations. From concept to completion, our engineering staff can assess requirements and recommend ways to improve manufacturability and testability, leading to reduced cost. We aim to continually improve critical manufacturing performance by deploying a principle-driven process-improvement program alongside a trained team of problem solvers.
Other capabilities include:
- Development of required manufacturing and test processes from well-defined customer requirements to ensure satisfaction while reducing time to market
- Custom test development to support board, sub-system, and system requirements, as guided by our staff Ph.D.
- High reliability manufacturing stress testing to eliminate workmanship defects prior to shipment
- A robust manufacturing environment including automated conformal coating, material analysis equipment and HASSchambers
- Automated circuit card repair and x-ray inspection