SRC's EMI chamber supports a full range of pre-certification testing that addresses the U.S. Military Standard for electromagnetic compatibility, including radiated and conducted susceptibility and emissions testing. In addition to EMI measurements, the chamber can also be configured for small article antenna measurements with full absorber treatment and an azimuth positioner.
- Dimensions: 20’W x 20’L x12’H with 12’W x 16’L x 8’H anteroom
- Chamber Shielding Effectiveness: 100 dB
- Absorber Treatment: 24” MIL-STD-461 pyramidal absorber
- MIL-STD-461 Test Capability: CE101, CE102, CE106, RE101, RE102, CS101, CS103, CS104,CS105, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS103 (1-4 GHz and 8-18 GHz only)
- EMI Test Bench: 10’L x 2.5’W x 31.5”H Copper Top
- Azimuth Positioner Capacity: 800 lb.